Real Estate Feng Shui
Our land analysis and architectural design consultations for real estate development
ensure that you are choosing the right piece of land and planning your project in a way
that maximizes its value and potential.
Why a Feng Shui Consultation for Real Estate Development?
Where a builder sees a building as a physical structure, a Feng Shui expert sees a building and the surrounding land as information. Not all land is created equal. 70% of the energy inside of any building is determined by its location.
Factors that can affect the energy of a development or project include lot location and shape, terrain, building location, building design and direction, and interior layouts.
A Feng Shui consultation is more effective in aligning the energy of your project when they are part of the development from the land acquisition stage.
Real Estate Development Consultation Outline
A Feng Shui consultation has three phases:
- Site Assessment
- Analysis & Diagnosis
- Recommendations & Reporting
All Feng Shui consultations are done using the Classic Feng Shui methods of San He, San Yuan, Ba Zhai and Xuan Kong, and a Luo Pan (Chinese compass) is always used.
We work closely with your team to create a customized roadmap to the goals set for your project.
What’s included with the Recommendations?
Recommendations can include:
- Assessment of quality of Feng Shui for selling or new purchase.
- Pre-Purchase Assessment of the property and it’s ability to support your goals.
- Architectural recommendations including floor plan design, including directional alignment of structure, ideal building design, layout input, placement of doors, kitchens, bedrooms, traffic flow, and landscaping.
- Mixed-use & multi-family developments: Recommendations and input for the entire project from the sales office design, layout, and location (key to success of major projects), placement of roads, parking, buildings with directional alignment, location of entrances, exits and pathways, and building structure layout and design.