Joey Yap recently taught 3 workshops in Vancouver.
Feng Shui and Astrology for 2016
Feng Shui for Business
Feng Shui for Homebuyers
Last week I wrote the top takeaways from Feng Shui and Astrology 2016:
“Joey Yap is in the business of transforming lives and this past weekend here in Vancouver he did not disappoint.
He spent 2 days inspiring, teaching, and motivating not only about what we can do using the tips and insights of Feng Shui and Chinese Metaphysics but how to take action to be better people and lead better lives.
There were 3 seminars and each day the room was packed with people from all backgrounds ranging from curious Feng Shui beginners to serious Feng Shui students, entrepreneurs, business owners, realtors, designers, and everyday people interested in personal growth.”
This week I’ll highlight top takeaways from Joey’s Sunday morning seminar, Feng Shui for Business.
Here are some of my notes with Joey’s Feng Shui for Business insights and takeaways:
- Before Feng Shui, the first thing you must work on is yourself.
- In the beginning, Joey did not activate wealth to grow his business, he activated the nobleman stars. (Stars is a generic word used here to describe energy. A star can be a physical compass degree or an aspect of time).
- There is no such thing as the wealth or romance corner. This is not real Feng Shui.
- The Internal Feng Shui only makes up 30%. Meaning that interior improvements impart a maximum positive Feng Shui influence of 30%.
- Landform is everything.
- If you choose a good business location from the start, you only have to do minor changes to improve. If the external environment is good, the internal is only a matter of adjustment.
Interested in learning more about Feng Shui? Click here to learn about my upcoming courses and classes.
In order to evaluate the Feng Shui of your life and business, it is very important to know the nature of what you do to evaluate the Feng Shui. Each of the 8 directions imports a different quality of Qi. The interior and exterior compass sectors tell a story of what kind and quality of Qi is present.
To evaluate whether your business is supported by the environment, we look to the different sectors for the presence, quality and type of Qi in each sector.
- Is the sector present and complete? The building must support your type of business for you to be able to succeed.
- If you have a missing sector, it is missing forever.
- If you can’t determine what category your business is, you don’t know what sector you need. Here is a guide to what each sector represents
- NE – Wellbeing, Nutrition, Body or mind improvement. Wellbeing is very important for a business. To see if this sector is supported, look outside for nice scenery. Ideally, you see a ‘nice’ mountain. Then this is a location that supports you. For a mall – if the NE sector was missing a fitness centre, it would not do well. If this was the case, you may want to switch the nature of your business from fitness to consulting.
- East – Sports, Physical movement, Entertainment, Agriculture.
- SE – Fashion, Textiles, Education, Journalism, Coaching, Architecture.
- South – Beauty, Life Transformation, Metaphysics, Technology, I.T., Optician, Cardiology, Broadcasting.
- SW- Insurance, Property, Real Estate, Branding, Selling Success, Luxury, Real Estate, Asset Management.
- West – Sales, Training, Performing Arts, Marketing.
- NW – Anything to do with rules and regulations. Accounting, Finance, Law, Military. Not all Sha Qi is negative! Joey talked about how he used Sha Qi with a curved blade road pointing towards a house coming in the from the NW flowing to the West to support an athlete back to #1 status.
- North – Transformation through knowledge, Consulting, Trading, Logistics, Transportation, Aquatics.
Note – you don’t need to physically work or be in that sector – you just need that sector to be present and a part of your home. (it should not be missing from the floor plan).